LIGHTPANEL (USA) Inc Warranty
There are no warranties, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. LIGHTPANEL (USA) Inc. warrants products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified warranty period of 2 years from date of shipment from LIGHTPANEL Inc. During this period, LIGHTPANEL Inc. will at its option, repair or replace this product at no additional charge to the purchaser except as set forth below:
- LIGHTPANEL Inc. will, at its option, repair or replace products at no additional charge to the purchaser, if the defect is related to the LIGHTPANEL Inc. manufactured product, such as Lighting Fixtures, Light Guide Panels, LED Tapes, Power Supplies, Controllers, Cables and Connectors, Profiles and Accessories.
- LIGHTPANEL Inc. warrants that the product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal operation.
- Replacement parts that are furnished at no-charge to the purchaser in completion of this warranty are warranted only for the unexpired time portion of the original warranty. Any repairs or services outside the scope of this limited warranty policy shall be at LIGHTPANEL Inc. normal rates with standard terms and conditions applicable.
- LIGHTPANEL Inc. is unable to provide loaner units or advance replacements.
- Repair parts and replacement products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be either reconditioned or new. All replacement parts and products become the property of LIGHTPANEL Inc.
- LIGHTPANEL Inc. is not responsible for damages outside of LIGHTPANEL Inc´s control, including, but not limited to, physical damage, modifications to products, use other than the intended usage, misuse of design and specifications, or improper installation, handling and packaging.
- If items have been returned for Warranty Service and found not to be defective a nominal service expense will be charged to cover diagnoses, testing, return shipping and other related costs.
- Limited warranty service may be obtained by returning the product during the warranty period to LIGHTPANEL Inc. along with proof of purchase and a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number is obtained in advance from LIGHTPANEL Inc. and is valid for 30 days.
- The customer or purchaser prepays all inbound freight charges for both Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs. LIGHTPANEL Inc. is not responsible for damage during shipment. It is recommended that the customer or purchaser either insure the product or assume full liability for loss or damage during transit.
- LIGHTPANEL Inc. will cover the return freight via ground/surface service only to the original ship to-address for warranty repairs within North America. If the customer or purchaser requires overnight, expedited or overseas shipments, this service will be extra and at the purchaser’s expense. The customer or purchaser may pay freight by issuing a purchase order, credit card or wire transfer. Return freight can also be covered by offering your own carrier account number (freight collect) with your specified services.
- In no event will LIGHTPANEL Inc. be liable for any damages, including lost profits, lost business, lost savings, downtime, or delay, labor, repair or material cost, injury to person, property, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of use of or inability to use such product, even if LIGHTPANEL Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, or for any claim by any other party.
- The above warranty is the only warranty authorized by LIGHTPANEL Inc. and is in lieu of any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. LIGHTPANEL Inc. reserves the right to waive its warranty policy if the customer fails to pay invoice in full and/or on a timely basis as set out on the face of the invoice.
- How to return products for servicing:
(a) To return products, you must obtain a valid RMA number. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling +1 (414) 763-3141 or by sending an email to Info@LIGHTPANEL.us.
(b) The RMA number must be clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping container or equivalent, on the inner or product packaging and on the product (by using a detachablelable)
(c) Shipping address is:
LIGHTPANEL (USA) Inc.
4417 S Kansas Ave
St. Francis, WI 53235
Phone: +1 (414) 763-3141